♻ 100% REGENERATED MATERIALS
St Hugh's College Oxford Sustainable Unisex Gilet Puffer
Your Stash Gift
Cap it off in style: get a free black Vintage Cap with every £95 order.
Perfect for those days when the weather can't decide if it's hot or cold, sunny or rainy, this gilet is the ultimate indecisive weather companion. With its showerproof and windproof qualities, the college gilet will keep you comfortable in unpredictable weather conditions. The stand-up padded collar ensures a sleek, elevated look.
Using innovative techniques that transforms post-industrial materials and plastic bottles into premium sustainable yarns, this gilet puts traditional yarns to shame. A truly eco-conscious choice, made entirely from regenerated materials.
Please note: all of the items feature the embroidered crest.
Size: XS S M L XL XXL 3XL
Chest (to fit): 35 38 41 44 47 50 53
Size & Fit
Male model in image 1 is 6’2”/187cm and wearing size Medium
Female model is 5’6”/167cm and wearing size Small
Outer & filling: 100% regenerated polyester
Care For Me
Caring for your clothes is an act of environmental care. To extend the lifespan of embroidered garments, consistently turn them inside out and wash them at low temperatures. This practice not only helps maintain their colours and fabric structure but also minimises energy consumption.
- Close any zips on the garment to ensure the shape is maintained during the wash
- Hand washing in cold water with a mild soap will extend the longevity of the embroidery, though if you do machine wash use a delicate setting with short spin cycle and very mild detergent, at max. 30ºC/86ºF
- Do not use bleach
- Cool iron inside out on the reverse of any embroidery
- Air dry, do not tumble dry
Free Delivery (most popular)
- Delivered free within 3-4 weeks to your College/Society
- A member of your committee will let you know when your order is ready to collect from a designated stash collection point
- Delivered within 3-4 weeks to your UK home address
- UK addresses only
Size Guide - Sustainable Gilet Puffer