Can my society/college have a collection with Redbird Apparel?
If your society/college would like to have a bespoke collection with us, you will need to register your interest here.
Each request that we receive comes through to our team for approval, where we will first look at the details of your request and conduct a "vibe check" of your college/society instagram to see if it could be a suitable collaboration.
Please be aware that as we are often inundated with requests, your request may not be successful. We are simply not able to accept every request that we receive.
How do I set up a collection for my society and what steps are involved?
Setting up a bespoke collection for your society is simple and straightforward:
- Register your interest to have a collection with us here
- If you pass the "vibe check" and are accepted, our in-house creative team will create a mood board based on your society and begin preparing your bespoke designs
- We will send you an email with 4 bespoke design options, from which you will be able to choose 2 that we make available on your collection, in addition to the classic stash pieces that we all know and love
- We will then have your online collection up and running within 48-72 hours. As soon as it's ready, we'll send you the link for a preview
- We liaise with you to organise the launch date for your society's first 7 day stash drop
Who makes the designs?
Each design is created by our expert in-house creative team. If your request to have a collection with us is sucessful, our team will conduct research into your society, looking at your social channels to find inspiration for key design elements, colours and styles, ensuring that the designs express your society in the best way possible, and are unique to you.
What costs are involved?
If your request is accepted by our team, we will create your very own bespoke collection on our website for free. Additionally, we will continue to maintain and update your collection each year free of charge, organising drops for you each term for as long as you choose to stay with us.