General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Mornington Supply Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Mornington Supply Ltd permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Mornington Supply Ltd’s legitimate interests
- Mornington Supply Ltd needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Redbird Apparel follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Redbird Apparel uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users' experience by customising our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Below, we have listed the four main types of cookies we use, along with an explanation of how and why we use them:
- Site functionality cookies: These cookies enable you to navigate the site smoothly and utilise features such as "Add to Bag."
- Site analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers interact with the site. The insights gained help us enhance both the site's functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies: When you browse or shop on Redbird Apparel, these cookies remember your preferences, such as language or location. This enables us to make your shopping experience seamless and personalised.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: We employ these cookies online and on social media platforms to deliver relevant advertisements and provide you with the best possible experience. These cookies also help limit the frequency of ad display and allow us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to the placement of these types of cookies on your device and their access when you revisit the site in the future. If you wish to delete any existing cookies on your computer, please refer to the "help" section of your browser for instructions on locating the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that deleting or disabling future cookies may impact your user experience, potentially limiting your ability to take advantage of certain site functions. We take pride in delivering a comprehensive Redbird Apparel user experience, and we want to ensure you have access to all its features.
Note that Redbird Apparel has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Redbird Apparel does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 17. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.